Today, the hottest event in the country is undoubtedly the arrival of the “two sessions”.
The proposals and suggestions submitted by CPPCC members and deputies to the National People’s Congress from various industries across the country are a microcosm of the current development of various fields in China, and some of them will even affect the formulation of laws and policies.
At present, many CPPCC members and deputies to the National People’s Congress have announced their proposals. After summarizing, it is not difficult to find that intelligent networked vehicles, power batteries, automotive-grade chips, dual carbon, etc. have become high-frequency words.
According to public information, the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and other ministries and commissions have seriously considered the proposals submitted in the “two sessions” last year, and some work related to new energy vehicles and intelligent networked vehicles has already begun.
Perhaps, the suggestions and suggestions of the representatives and members of all parties in the “two sessions” will accelerate the development of my country’s intelligent networked vehicles and new energy vehicle industries in the future.
Robin Li: Member of the National Committee of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference, Chairman and CEO of Baidu
Key words: autonomous driving unmanned policy, intelligent transportation
Robin Li believes that autonomous driving has become an inevitable trend in the development of intelligent networked vehicles, and countries are carrying out policy innovations for autonomous driving to take the lead in realizing large-scale commercial use. Although my country’s autonomous driving technology has taken the lead in the world, it still faces many problems in clarifying qualifications and responsibilities.
In response to the development of autonomous driving technology in China, he put forward three suggestions:
- Support local governments to issue policies to create a pilot area for the manned operation policy of fully unmanned autonomous vehicles, and support autonomous vehicles without safety officers on the road;
- Accelerate the revision and implementation of the Road Traffic Safety Law to accelerate the large-scale commercialization of autonomous vehicles. Clarify the access rules for L4 autonomous vehicles, formulate policies for autonomous driving operation management, insurance support, and accident handling mechanisms, and issue official license plates for vehicles that meet the requirements;
- It is recommended to build intelligent transportation infrastructure in a moderately advanced stage. Vehicle-road coordination combined with 5G remote control improves transportation efficiency and safety, and drives the transformation and upgrading of the automobile industry to intelligence and networking.
In terms of intelligent transportation, Robin Li suggested that the development of a sustainable operator model should be promoted. State-owned enterprises or platform companies under the supervision of the government can function as intelligent transportation operators or set up specialized companies, while technology companies can empower them with technology and operational experience.
In addition, he also suggested that an evaluation standard for the benefit of intelligent transportation to help carbon emission reduction should be established, the evaluation standard of carbon emission reduction effect of autonomous driving operators and other subjects should be explored, and the mechanism of linking personal green travel carbon credits with preferential policies for public services should be explored.
Lei Jun: Representative of the National People’s Congress, Chairman of Xiaomi Group
Keywords: carbon footprint accounting, high-power fast charging of new energy vehicles
Lei Jun pointed out that in order to achieve the “dual carbon” goal, my country needs to establish and improve the carbon footprint accounting system.
He suggested,Establish a systematic carbon footprint management system, and formulate carbon footprint management measures for the entire industry chain from raw materials to scrap recycling.For the new energy vehicle industry, he suggestedFormulate carbon footprint accounting standards and methods for the entire industry chain, establish a carbon footprint industry data platform, and improve carbon footprint certification, rating and incentive mechanisms.
He also mentioned that fast charging accounts for only 40% of the current public charging piles in my country, and the charging speed is slow, the queuing time is long, and the turnover efficiency is low. In order to promote the rapid development of my country’s new energy vehicle industry, Lei Jun suggested:
- It is recommended to formulate a new generation of high-power fast-charging network planning scheme, improve the capacity expansion capacity of key regional power grids, and increase the number of high-power fast-charging stations;
- It is recommended to build a national innovation cooperation platform, establish a collaborative R&D mechanism for enterprises and scientific research institutes, and strengthen the research on a new generation of high-power fast charging technology, storage and charging integration (especially optical storage and charging integration), low self-loss, low noise and other upstream key technologies;
- For high-power fast charging stations applying advanced technology, increase investment and subsidies in construction, renovation and operation;
- Promote the standardization and scale of construction of high-power fast charging key equipment and stations;
- Establish a rapid approval mechanism for electricity quotas for high-power fast-charging stations.
Zhou Hongyi: Member of the National Committee of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference, Chairman of 360 Group
Key words: digital space crash test, intelligent connected car
This year’s two sessions, Zhou Hongyi once again brought a number of proposals to the conference, including digital security, smart car industry, open