Unauthorized drone flights in crowded areas will be banned
OFweekrobotNet News Yesterday, the Chongqing Municipal Public Security Bureau issued a notice to the society. In order to maintain public safety and protect citizens’ personal, property and other legitimate rights and interests, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, the Municipal Public Security Bureau issued a notice on strengthening the flight management of our citizens’ unmanned aerial vehicles. as follows:
1. The use of civil unmanned aircraft for flight activities within the administrative area of this Municipality must abide by the relevant laws, regulations and rules.
2. Without approval, it is strictly forbidden for civil unmanned aircraft to fly over the following areas:
(1) Airport clearance protection areas within 10 kilometers on each side of the centerline of the runway of the civil airport and within 20 kilometers at both ends of the runway;
(2) Regions of organs, organizations, enterprises and institutions;
(3) Key prevention and control target areas related to the national economy and people’s livelihood, national security and public safety, such as communications, water supply, power supply, energy supply, storage of hazardous chemicals, and large-scale material reserves;
(4) Stations, wharfs, ports, business circles, streets, parks, large-scale event venues, exhibition halls, schools, hospitals, residential quarters and other densely populated areas;
(5) Areas under temporary control announced by the government.
3. Those who fly in the above-mentioned areas in violation of the regulations, the public security organs may take emergency measures according to law; if it constitutes a violation of public security management, they will be punished by public security management according to law; if a crime is suspected, they will be investigated for criminal responsibility according to law.
Drone flight should apply to the flight control department
In recent years, civil unmanned aerial vehicles (commonly known as “drones”) “black fly” interfere with the take-off and landing of civil flights, secretly photograph other people’s privacy and other illegal acts, which seriously affect public safety. Announcement on Strengthening the Flight Management of Civil Unmanned Aircraft”, the reporter interviewed the relevant person in charge of the Chongqing Public Security Bureau.
1. What does the “civil unmanned aerial vehicle” refer to in the circular? Does it include aeromodels, toy remote control planes, etc.?
Answer: According to the “Regulations on the Administration of Civil Drone Pilots” formulated by the Flight Standards Department of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, civil unmanned aircraft, also known as unmanned aircraft (UA: Unmanned Aircraft), are managed by the control station (including remote control or unmanned aircraft). autonomous flight) aircraft.
The real drone does not include model aviation and toy remote control aircraft. Without approval, aviation models and toy remote control aircraft cannot operate in the airport clearance protection area.
2. What does “black flying” mean? What are the hazards?
Answer: According to the “General Aviation Flight Control Regulations”, “General Aviation Flight Task Approval and Management Regulations”, “Civil Unmanned Aircraft System Air Traffic Management Regulations”, “Civil Unmanned Aircraft Pilot Management Regulations” and other relevant regulations, no Application to the national flight control department for temporary airspace and flight plan, or illegal flight of drones that are not implemented in accordance with the approved flight plan are considered “black flight”.
The “black flight” of UAVs endangers flight safety, especially in the clearance area. According to relevant experiments, a bird weighing 1.8 kilograms collided with a large plane flying at a speed of 960 km/h, and the impact force was greater than that of a cannonball. The average consumer-grade UAV weighs 1.5 kg to 150 kg, and is usually made of hard materials. If the UAV collides with a high-speed flying aircraft, it may cause a tragic crash in serious cases. In addition, it may also cause personal and property safety on the ground (crash and fall), and be used by others for illegal crimes.
3. What is the legal basis for flying drones without approval?
Answer: The Administrative Regulation “Regulations on General Aviation Flight Control” jointly formulated by the State Council and the Central Military Commission in accordance with the “Civil Aviation Law of the People’s Republic of China” clearly stipulates that those who use airport flight airspace, air routes, air routes and need to delineate temporary flight airspace shall report to the The flight control department submits an application, and the airspace can be used only after approval by the flight control department. Before the flight is carried out, an application for a flight plan shall be submitted to the local flight control department. Therefore, the “Notice” requires that drones not be flown without legal approval, which has sufficient legal basis.
4. Do I need approval to fly drones outside the no-fly area determined by the Circular?
A: Flying drones outside the areas identified in the Notice must still be approved. Unauthorized flying of drones within the areas defined by the “Notice” will often lead to serious consequences. Therefore, the “Notice” emphasizes that unapproved drone flight activities over these areas are prohibited. The emphasis on the relevant provisions of laws and regulations means that these areas are strictly controlled, but it does not mean that flying drones outside these areas does not require approval.
5. If you need to fly with civil unmanned aircraft, what materials should be prepared, how long in advance, and which department should you apply for?
Answer: According to the relevant provisions of the “General Aviation Flight Control Regulations”, the use of civil unmanned aircraft to fly should be submitted to the flight control department for a flight plan application, which will be implemented after approval. The flight plan application shall be submitted before 15:00 one day before the intended flight, and the flight control department shall make a decision on approval or disapproval before 21:00 one day before the intended flight, and notify the applicant.
Temporary airspace application department: Aviation Control Office of the Air Force Staff Headquarters in the Western Theater Command. The application should include the following:
(1) The horizontal range and height of the temporary flight airspace; (2) The method of flying into and out of the temporary flight airspace; (3) The time of using the temporary flight airspace; (4) The nature of the flight activities; (5) Other relevant matters.
Flight plan application department: Civil Aviation Chongqing Air Traffic Management Branch, the application should include the following:
(1) The flight unit; (2) The nature of the flight mission; (3) The name, code (call sign) of the captain (pilot) and the number of crew members; (4) The type and number of aircraft; (5) The method of communication and 2 Sub-radar transponder code; (6) Take-off and landing airports and alternate airports; (7) Estimated flight start and end time; (8) Flight meteorological conditions; (9) Route, flight altitude and flight range; (10) Others special protection needs.
6. If the use of civil unmanned aerial vehicles is urgently needed, such as medical rescue, emergency news reports, etc., can it be reported in advance, and the relevant approval procedures can be completed after the event?
A: In case of emergency, you can apply for a temporary flight plan, which must be applied first and implemented after approval. According to the relevant provisions of the “General Aviation Flight Control Regulations”, those who perform emergency rescue, rescue and disaster relief, artificial weather modification or other emergency tasks may apply for a temporary flight plan. An application for a temporary flight plan shall be submitted at least 1 hour before the intended flight, and the flight control department shall make a decision on approval or disapproval 15 minutes before the intended departure time, and notify the applicant.
7. What kind of punishment will be imposed on those who fly without the approval of the relevant departments?
Answer: According to Article 41 of the “Regulations on General Aviation Flight Control”, if a unit or individual engaged in general aviation flight activities violates the provisions of this Regulation and falls under any of the following circumstances, the relevant department shall order it to make corrections and give a warning according to the division of responsibilities; If the circumstances are serious, a fine of not less than 20,000 yuan but not more than 100,000 yuan may be imposed, and may be ordered to be suspended for 1 month to 3 months, suspended until the business license or pilot license is revoked; if a major accident or serious consequences are caused, the In accordance with the provisions of the Criminal Law on the crime of major flight accidents or other crimes, criminal responsibility shall be investigated according to law:
(1) Flying without approval; (2) Failing to fly according to the approved flight plan; (3) Failing to report in time or failing to report flight dynamics; (4) Flying into restricted air areas or air danger areas without approval of.
8. The notice refers to the “airport clearance protection areas within 10 kilometers on both sides of the runway center line of civil airports and within 20 kilometers at both ends of the runway”, which areas of our city specifically involve?
Answer: According to the relevant regulations of the “Administrative Regulations on Civil Airports”, “Administrative Regulations on Civil Airport Operation Safety” and “Technical Standards for Civil Airport Flight Areas”, the clearance protection area of civil airports is 20 kilometers at both ends of each runway and 10 kilometers on both sides.
(1) Jiangbei Airport Clearance Protection Area mainly involves five areas: Jiangbei District, Yubei District, Yuzhong District, Nan’an District, and Beibei District. It is prohibited to fly drones within the designated areas.
Yubei District: Shuanglonghu Street, Longxi Street, Huixing Street, Jinshan Street, Tiangong Street, Xiantao Street, Yuanyang Street, Renhe Street, Shuangfengqiao Street, Cuiyun Street, Longshan Street, Longta Street, Baoding Street Shenghu Street, Yuelai Street, Lianglu Street, Wangjia Street, Longxing Town, Gulu Town, Tongjing Town, Fungus Town, Xinglong Town, Yufengshan Town.
Beibei District: Sansheng Town and Fuxing Town.
Jiangbei District: Dashiba Street, Guanyinqiao Street, Huaxin Street, Wulidian Street, Tieshanping Street, Guojiatuo Street, Jiangbeicheng Street, Cuntan Street, Yuzui Town.
Yuzhong District: Chaotianmen Street, Jiefangbei Street, Shangqingsi Street, Nanjimen Street, Qixinggang Street, Caiyuanba Street, Lianglukou Street, Daxigou Street, Daping Street, Hualongqiao Street.
Nan’an District: Nanping Street, Longmenhao Street, Haitangxi Street, Danzishi Street, Nanshan Street, Tianwen Street, Xiakou Town, Jiguanshi Town, Changshengqiao Town, Tushan Town, Yinglong Town, Guangyang Town.
Here, the most important ones are Jiangbeizui, Chaotianmen, Foreigner Street, Nanbin Road, Beibin Road, Nanshan Scenic Area, Grand Theater, Haier Road and Yubei Area.
9. If citizens find illegal use of “drone”, which department should they report to?
A: Citizens who find that drones fly in violation of regulations can report to the Civil Aviation Chongqing Safety Supervision Administration or to the public security organs, and reward the violations based on relevant regulations.
10. How will the relevant departments deal with the “black flying” drones?
A: The state clearly stipulates the responsibilities of drone management. The Air Force is responsible for airspace planning and supervision, organizes the verification and disposal of unidentified situations in the air, and participates in ground investigations of illegal flying activities. Ground investigation and punishment; local public security organs are responsible for order maintenance and on-site disposal of illegal and illegal aircraft after landing, and cooperate with relevant units to investigate and punish units and individuals who illegally fly. In addition, the public security organs can impose public security penalties on acts that seriously disrupt social order and on unlicensed driving according to the provisions of Article 23, Paragraph 2 of the “Public Security Administration Punishment Law”.
In response to new situations and new problems in the field of drones, the National Air Traffic Management Commission organized the drafting of documents such as the Regulations on the Administration of Unmanned Aircraft Flights, the Regulations on the Administration of the Use of Low-altitude Airspace, and the regulations on the registration, flight management, airspace Comprehensive regulations have been made on the use of drones, and public comments are being solicited; the Ministry of Public Security has drafted the Law on Public Security Administration Punishments (Revised Draft), which has added public security penalties for illegal flying of drones, and is also soliciting public comments.
During the specific disposal process, the public security organs shall, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, investigate criminal responsibility according to law for those who constitute a crime, impose public security penalties on those who violate public security management, and transfer other cases to relevant departments for handling.
11. What are the penalties for using drones to commit illegal acts?
A: Regardless of whether it is approved or not, the public security organs have the right to impose penalties in accordance with the relevant provisions of the “Public Security Administration Punishment Law” by using drones to disrupt the order of the unit, pick quarrels and provoked troubles, etc. In the area, the public security organs will punish according to law because illegal flying activities are likely to cause serious consequences. In addition, the public security organs also have the right to impose public security management penalties in accordance with the law if the person driving (controlling) the drone has not obtained the certificate of operation (driving) qualification.
12. Are there clear requirements for the flying height of drones that have been approved by relevant departments or fly outside the no-fly area?
Answer: According to the relevant provisions of the “General Aviation Flight Control Regulations”, any flying behavior of drones must be implemented after approval. When submitting a flight plan application, the user must clearly define the horizontal range and height of the flight airspace, and implement it in the specific implementation process. Strictly follow the approved requirements.
13. Which department should citizens consult if they want to inquire about the use of drones?
Answer: You should consult the Civil Aviation Administration. Among them, the responsible department of the Civil Aviation Administration of Chongqing is the Air Traffic Management Office, whose contact number is: 67152603; the responsible department of the Chongqing Branch of the Civil Aviation Administration is the Operation Management Center, whose contact number is: 88909935
14. Does the purchased drone need to be registered?
A: You need to register with the police station of your place of residence.
The Links: JZRCR-YPP21-1 3HAC14178-1